West Cessnock Medical Centre is work as usual, our entire team of GPs, Nurses and Admin Staff are on board!
Please be aware that our team is working hard to deal with everyone’s phone calls and queries. We also that all patients call the clinic to make appointments. We will be asking a number of questions to ensure we can provide you with the best possible care.
Symptoms of Covid-19 to be on the look out for are:
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Heavy Chest
- Travel or contact with someone recently returned from overseas
- Healthcare Worker
How to Protect you and your loved ones:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Don’t share drinks and food
- Practice social distancing
- Follow the advice of NSW Health in regards to self isolation;
Please be aware that we are able to book Bulk Billed Telephone Consultations for some members of our community as per Medicare guidelines. This includes:
Patients aged over 70 years
- Patients of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent over 50 years
- Parents or children under 12 months of age
- Pregnant Women
- Patients that are immunosuppressed.
Please call the clinic for more information and to see if you are eligible for a phone consultation.
For the latest updates on the facts about Covid-19 please go to: www.health.nsw.gov.au
Flu Clinics – we will keep our patients updated through our website and facebook page as to when our clinics will be held.